Saturday, March 14, 2009

About Me

Hello, Mohammed Zaim Zulfadhlie Said is the name given by my parents when i was born.
5th of May was the date.

I am their 3rd child out of four.

My father is a government servant while my mother works in a private company.
I came from a humble town of Kota Kinabalu which used to be known as Jesselton during the English Era and also Api-api when Japan occupied the territory.
I grew up there and lived there most of my life until I finished high school (proud Sabah Collegian) and had to enter International Islamic University Malaysia which is situated in the Malaysian Capital of Kuala Lumpur to further my studies.


I like cars, i like gadgets, i like sports, i like a lot of stuff.

This is me. ->



This is an image that represents myself. "Cool, Soothing, Beneficial"

2 comments:

  1. is this one of ur IT Project ke?
    ala...tak jadik follow la :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahha ada follower!! ahahahhaha!!

    ReplyDelete